Executive Eye Associates is happy to inform that Governor Murphy has “lifted” his executive order for optometry closure and we have reopened our office for routine as well as continue urgency and emergency eye care. We appreciate your understanding while our office was closed to help control the spread of the corona virus.
We are ONLY opening because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients, our staff and our doctors. For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe eye care experience include, but not limited to the following:
- Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office and temperatures will be checked
- Patients must not be exhibiting signs of “cold symptoms”; fever, sore throat, body aches, loss of smell or taste etc.
- Patients must not have traveled outside the United States within the last two weeks
- Face coverings of masks must be worn by all patients
- Patient must not have been exposed to a COVID-19 positive tested individual within the last 3 weeks
- ONLY patients will be permitted into the office, exception would be for caregivers and guardians
- Patients and guests will be required to wait in car or outside the office
- Instrumentation and equipment are sanitized and clean after each patient treated
You can complete any necessary forms ahead of time by visiting our forms page.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We also realize that many have been impacted financially during the pandemic and if needed we may offer some solutions to keep eye care affordable for you and your family.
We look forward to seeing you soon!! Stay safe!!
We started our Practice in the Kendall Park section of South Brunswick in 1983. Our aim was to provide comprehensive, professional eyecare for the entire family.
Currently located in the Monmouth Junction section of South Brunswick, we continue to build on the experience, expertise, and trust we’ve gained over time to offer every one of our patients the best possible eye care.
Our modern, friendly Practice is conveniently situated just off Route 1 and is fully wheelchair accessible. We accept most insurance plans. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more specific details. Our friendly, professional staff will be happy to assist you.